Accommodation6 Upper Garrabost is a charming traditional Hebridean croft house; it was built in the 1920’s and completely refurbished in 2009/10. This self catering cottage is set in a ⅓ acre, most of which is laid to grass, with a walled front garden.
This sunny, south facing cottage has well proportioned rooms, decorated in a neutral, contemporary style. It has free Broadband and a telephone. From the front door, the sitting room is to the right, the bathroom is in the centre and the kitchen/dining room is to the left. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a spacious landing. The cottage is double glazed throughout with an oil fired central heating system.
The solid oak wood floors, Harris Tweed fabrics and stylish furniture combine to give our cottage a warm and welcoming ambience where you can relax and unwind in comfort.
- The comfortably furnished sitting room has a dual aspect with a wood burning stove, TV, DVD and CD Player with an Ipod docking station.
- The kitchen/dining room has windows on three sides including a large picture window with stunning sea views.
- The well-equipped kitchen has an electric hob and oven, a microwave, a fridge-freezer and a DAB digital radio.
- The bathroom has an over-bath shower and a cupboard with a washing machine. There is an outside drying area with clothes poles as well as an indoor clothes horse. An iron, ironing board and pegs are provided.
- Upstairs one room has a double bed and the other has twin beds.
- All bed linen and towels are provided at no additional cost.
- Oil and electricity costs are included in the tariff.
- Cot, highchair and stair gates can be provided, free of charge, if required.
- Outside there is a garage which provides secure storage for bikes and sporting equipment.
- Ample off-street parking is available.
- Fair Trade products are used wherever possible.